Thursday 26 August 2010

Why I like Haruhi Suzumiya

It’s quite a few years back now when I first started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime. I was a bit of an otaku newb back then, my watched anime consisted of a series or two of Bleach and Naruto, a few episodes of Big O and Cowboy Bebop and most likely every series of Pokémon. It was probably around winter 2006 when I first watched the series; I remember being glued in the same spot for about seven hours watching every episode back to back. I think at the time It was the most random and wacky thing I’d seen come out of Japan. Nowadays I’ve seen a lot more anime and have a pretty substantial list of anime that confuse me (Higurashi, Angel Beats and Akikan to name a few, I mean why do they turn into cans? It’s so random), but The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya will probably always stick with me because of the way it made me even more interested in Japanese culture.

Our Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya products (Hentai, Yaoi, Art Books and magazines) still remain to be one of our most popular types at Expos and events hope you’ll enjoy our Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 18+ Doujinshi section: http://tokyobookstore.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment